British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is everything that is left. Someone is supposed to be showing up tomorrow to take my last 2 tanks, along with everything needed to run them. If they don't show up, I'll relist all that stuff. But for now, this is everything else.

Filters:

Marineland Penguin 330(HoB) filter. Works well, and comes with media. $30

HoB filter suitable for 10-15G tank. $10

In this picture:
2 maxijet powerheads, and 2 others, for medium-to-large tanks. I can get flow rates, if anyone needs them. Also, a basic sponge filter, a bell jar for spawning, 3 hydrometers, 3 nets, and an aquarium magnet.

In this picture:
Half a lb of laterite($12); 2 large filter bags, and 2 medium filter bags($5); test kits for the major compounds($5/ea); various tropical, and algea, foods($5 for all of them); a 1lb bag of 20-20-20 plant fertilizer($10); a 1lb bag of crushed coral($5); and 6 test strips, that measure everything important in a fw tank($3).

2 Hagan heaters. I'm not positive on the power, but I think they're 50W, and 75W, respectively. If anyone has any corrections to this, please, don't hesitate. $5/10 respectively. *75W sold*

Airpumps. Oh, man, do I have airpumps. These all works, despite being older models. $5 for the smaller ones, $7 for the larger

A few pieces of drift wood. $10/ea

Some random pieces of slate. $5/ea

Some romanesque decorations. $40 for them all

Substrate:

30lb bag Caribsea black sand, not opened $30

30lbs(ish) of Caribsea black sand, mixed with black pebble $20

I do still have a few random bits and pieces laying around, as well. I'll try and get them listed, but, again, feel free to pm if you need something. [email protected] if you want a fast response.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Haha I was looking for a location also.
interested in Python as well as a large(ish) air pump that is still quiet if you have one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the python is still available, and I'm not sure that a large and simultaneously quiet airpump exists, but I'll see what the biggest one I can find is. $5 for the air pump, if you want it.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
33G canopy-no. I have one for the 25G, and one for the 45G. The Topfind HoB is still available.
How much for the 25g canopy/light and what are t he dimentions?

·
Registered
743 Posts
I found an air pump today and constructed a python so I wont be needing either. thanks for the reply.
Got any nice large Manzanita or malaysian bog wood?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hello. Just wondering if the air pumps is still available?
Just looking for one. Can pick it up anyday.

Thanks, Clint.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I still have a sponger filter($5), and I have a HoB filter suitable for arounf 15g($10), and one for 60-80G($30). I've also sorted through tons of stuff, and I'll be posting an update with some pics soon.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I like your roman decos.... are they still available? I am also interested in your drift woods and rocks.... all available? Can I come look at them first before I buy?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I sent you a pm. Also, the list has been updated. Someone is supposed to come pick up my last 2 tank, with gear, on monday, but they've flaked on me twice, already. So, if I still have these tanks w/gear on monday, the list will be revised then.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts