Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone.

I'm selling bunch of small things due to moving.
PM me and I will contact you ASAP.:D
Thank you.

1> Heater : $3 or 2 for $5

2> 3x20 gallon tanks : $20 or 3 for $50

3> 5xTetra Brilliant Sponge Filters : $5 obo

4> Decoration 1 : $5

5> Decoration 2 : $5

6> 5xScreen Lids for 10 gallon : $5

7> 3xAquaclear 70 with media: $30 or 3 for $75

8> Aquaclear 50 with sponge : $20

9> Aquaclear 30 with sponge : $10

10> Aquaclear 20 with sponge : $5

11> 3 x Natural River gravel : $20 per big bucket

12> 33 gallon tank : buch of scartches visible when there are no water in it
$30

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Pm for aquaclear 20

·
Registered
546 Posts
This is why people need to close their ads. There should be some new policy implemented, all ads should expire and be closed AUTOMATICALLY after 1 month.

There's over 3000 inactive ads alone in the freshwater equipment classifieds. It's pretty ridiculous as to how bad the classifieds section has become, people are just spamming multiple threads at a time to try to maximize exposure to sell off their stuff when clearly the rules state you can only have one ad active at all time.

I know mods have their hands full with life and other activities but lately I've pretty much seen only "Disturbed" active as a mod when there used to be several at a time in the old BCA that were constantly monitoring the forum. No offence to anyone but the new BCA is kind of a shadow to it's former self. Maybe's its because there aren't enough ACTIVE mods now or people are just not respecting forum rules. Just saying...

What is it going to take for the higher ups to realize what's going on and do something about it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.