British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately I need to sell my high quality fancy goldfish collection. Good goldies are hard to find in this city so I'm sure these will find a good home quickly. Prices are firm as they're exactly what I paid originally; you get to save the tax while getting healthy, quarantined fish.:)

Here's the link to the full album on Google I highly recommend watching each fish's video as they capture the colors more accurately than photos. Note that the fish appear a bit stressed in the videos because they were in a breeder box for filming.

Fin Picture frame Organism Paint Underwater

- Tiger Oranda: 6 inches. Purchased at April's when she brought in her Yuan Bao shipment. Gorgeous orange and black colours with shiny, gold scales interspersed (unfortunately the photos don't do it justice.) Beautiful, balanced, full tail and fins in side and top view. Nice wen growth. Strong swimmer. Other collectors have commented that this is a show-quality fish. $180.

Carnivore Whiskers Window Snout Terrestrial animal

- Black Ranchu: 3.5 inches. Nice velvet black, underbelly is a bit metallic. Great top view, smooth curved back. The color is a bit washed out from my phone camera, the fish is a deeper black in person. $50

Water Fin Fish supply Fluid Underwater

- White Ranchu: 3.5 inches. Shiny white scales, lemon head. Red accents on eyes and tail. Deep, full body. Smooth curved back. $50

Fin Fish supply Marine biology Fish Goldfish

- Red Oranda: 5 inches. Nicknamed "Afro" for obvious reasons - this guy's wen is YUGE! I paid $50 to rescue this fish from a guy who was keeping him in a tiny water bowl. Poor fish must have suffered some swim bladder damage as he spends most of his time sitting on the bottom. But he still eats well and swims around occasionally. Free or by donation to a good home.

Located downtown, please PM me your number and I'll text you to set an appointment for viewing. I'm also selling the Fluval Osaka 260 Aquarium which these fish currently call home so check out the Freshwater Equipment ad section if interested. Thanks for looking! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Oh. Sorry to see your selling your tank and fish! There were a few people wanting that tiger oranda . Hope they get a good home !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a bummer I can't keep it, the tiger is honestly the prettiest fish I've ever owned. So glad you were able to bring it in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, April told me about your post and I just joined to be able to respond to you. I have one of her yuan bao's that came together I think with your Tiger Oranda. I would love your Tiger Oranda if you still have him. Tank is clean and fully cycled with two Aquaclear 70's. Same size as your Fluval Osaka but it's another Fluval tank.

Curious - did you get your orange oranda (with the huge wren) from Craigslist? Looks a little like one I saw a few months back. I think there were two for sale then.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tiger oranda has been sold, both ranchus and red oranda still available.

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quick update: I had to sell my tank so April has graciously taken in my ranchus for the time being. If anyone is interested in viewing them you can visit April's shop :)

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts