British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a friend selling his entire setup / collection. Helping him post!

Custom Built 315 Gallon Tank - I built this setup for him 4 years ago. Everything is in mint condition. Serious high end setup!!!! Everything cost close to 10k brand new. Selling for $4,000, comes with everything listed below. Cannot sell the tank until fish are all gone.

Tank Specs:
- Titan Aquatics 315 gallon tank 7x3x2 footprint (overflows)
- 7x3 custom furniture grade wooden stand (3 doors in front / 2 side doors)
- 100 Gallon custom glass sump w/ bacteria house media / K1 media, crush coral, filter floss, sponges etc.
- Coralife 36w UV w/ it's own pump
- Coralife 6 Foot light strip (High output compact florescent)
- Red NAN Lighting (4 feet)
- APC 1500 Computer Backup (Used to runn the hi blow air pump when power out)
- Hiblow air pump (Model 20)
- Reef Octopus - Water blaster water pumps (Super quiet, dead silent, premium pumps x2)
- Jehmco 1000w heater w/ controller.

Exotics for sale:
- 24 inch super red asian arowana - $2,500

315 setup & Super Red Arowana - Package deal for $6,000

Call or text 6047887228 if you have any questions. That is my number. Helping my friend with the sale.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
no way MIke, why is he selling its now? This is one of the last setup that we know of and the red have no drop eyes in perfect condition as well. We did put a lot of time in this setup and its too bad to see its up for sale. Let get back to aro :). Can you paint that red to gold head and I will take it.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no way MIke, why is he selling its now? This is one of the last setup that we know of and the red have no drop eyes in perfect condition as well. We did put a lot of time in this setup and its too bad to see its up for sale. Let get back to aro :). Can you paint that red to gold head and I will take it.
He is in hong kong for most of the year and unable to enjoy his setup now a days. You did a very good job building that stand! Looks very nice.

The red arowana is unreal. Extremely thick and makes that 315 gallon look tiny! 24 inch red! The widebar datnoid is a good 20 inch and THICK!!!! Bigger than the ST I had before.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Large black diamond pair is sold.

Few interests in the smaller black diamond females! First come first serve. Superb deal at $1200 each. They usually cost $1500 each at only 5-6 inches. These are well established, captive bred (3rd generation) stingrays!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All 4 stingrays are sold / pending pickup.

What's remaining:
1. 315 gallon setup
2. Super red Arowana
3. Widebar datnoid
4. 80 gallon setup

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No. Something else as in, aluminum boat, fishing gear, Vegas vacation! lol. Nothing meant against ya. That set up is amazing, and worth every penny.
None taken! Just thought there is another super setup out there. Just wanted to see pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts