Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Updated post below. New Uarus on the way... ***

The previous batch of Uarus sold and right away James and Penny spawned again. The babies are growing well (and quickly) and I will let people know when they are ready for sale.

By the way, if anyone else is interested in Silver-tip BN plecos, I have several available for $5 each or 5/$20. They will be assorted sizes from 1½ inches to 2½ inches. The little ones will grow fast in your tank because they do not stop eating!

No plants at the moment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
uarus

Hi Anessa,

Good to know you're feeling better. Claire Loney placed a uaru order for 8 with you on behalf of me-we may share the batch. Could you tell me what sort of water parameters they are accustomed to so I can match it. Also what is the price??

Dennis St John

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I have your order on hold. I'm selling them for $12 each. All of the Uarus are now accounted for.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I have several of Anessa's uarus that I have personally bought myself or gotten from other members. They look great and are obviously one of my favourite fish :) Congrats to all the lucky buyers!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I have several of Anessa's uarus that I have personally bought myself or gotten from other members. They look great and are obviously one of my favourite fish :) Congrats to all the lucky buyers!
I almost bought the last ones from her last batch, but I had to back off since I was planning a planted tank (my current 75G). They certainly are one of the most beautiful uraus i've seen :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And just 2 days after selling the Uaru juveniles, voila, James and Penny get busy again. Right now they are guarding a tiny group of wigglers. And the circle of life begins again...

I guess they don't like the empty nest syndrome!

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
excellent let us know when they are ready.
congrats on the continuous circle of life.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
hi im interested in the Silver-tip BN plecos. but before i get some how big do they get?
Thanks.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Uarus are growing beautifully. They are swimming around in a group with mom and dad. The size difference per day is amazing.

BN plecos max at about 4 inches but I have seen one that was in a 180 gallon that got to 6 inches.

Please be patient if I don't return PMs right away. Real life has been tricky lately...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have quite a few Silver-tip BN plecos ready for sale in a range of sizes. Need a tank cleaned?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
congrats on the uaru production line!!! busy parents. uarus are cool fish.the babies are so cute.
i have a group again . the orange ones this time. they are nicknamed "poor mans discus". :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, Claire. I'll let you know when they are ready to sell. They are doing really well and they are 3/4 - 1 inch long at the moment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.