British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LAST CHANCE***Added a video in post #21***

I have Uaru juvenilles for sale. Cute and healthy. About 2½-3 inches. $10 each (sale!)

I also have many Silver-Tip Plecos of assorted sizes from 1½ inch to 3 inches. $5 each or 5 small for $15 (sale!)

This picture also shows a picture of mom, Penny.

·
Banned
43 Posts
nice Uaru babies

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey Anessa, same parents as the ones you sold me last year? They are doing great by the way. What's the easiest way to sex the adults?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. The same parents, James and Penny... awesome parents. The only way we knew the sex of our Uarus is that they started to exhibit spawning behaviour. They look identical as far as I know.

·
Registered
690 Posts
when my sevs and uarus were juvies, everyone got along

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I added a photo of the mom (in original post) so that people can see what they are like when they are grown. Still lots of BN plecos and Uarus left!

·
Registered
396 Posts
my buddy from the site is coming out your way in a while if you can call me we will pick up 5 to 10 of them. 778-837-7380 Doug (4:15 aug 14)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
so will their markings be the same as moms?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes. It's funny because they start with their leopard type colours and then they change to the adult colouring.

·
Registered
327 Posts
pm sent last nite :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've posted another thread indicating that I am going to Penticton for the long weekend so I would be willing to bring fish with me if people want to meet there. Just PM me and let me know.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thanks for the BNP's... they're great! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Uarus are looking great and getting bigger. They are ready to come home with you. Only $12 each.

Also, I've got lots of little BN plecos that want to clean your tank for the bargain price of $15/5. This price is just until I clear a few out.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts