British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling off my Africans. Red Cherry cichlid. Yellow lab cichlid. Blue dolphin cichlid. 2 x Melochromis Johanni cichlid. Electric blue ahli cichlid.

All are males from what i can tell and all about 4-5 inches in size. $10 each OBO. Willing to entertain trades. Will check PM's daily.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
PM`d for the blue dolphin :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
hello,

I have been looking for the Electric blue ahli cichlid for a few weeks. Mine died and i was left with only the 2 females. I will also take the 2 x Melochromis Johanni cichlid. Where are you located and what would be a good time for pick up

pm'd

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just in case anyone else is interested, the blue dolphin is gone. Apparently you have to be smart enough to make an offer higher than the purchase price to secure these fish :p

Quoting echeero Re: Blue Dolphin Cichlid

Sorry you are the 3rd person to ask for the blue dolphin specifically and the post just went up. Someone actually was smart enough to offer $15 for him because they knew it would be a popular fish.

thanks

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Just in case anyone else is interested, the blue dolphin is gone. Apparently you have to be smart enough to make an offer higher than the purchase price to secure these fish :p

Quoting echeero Re: Blue Dolphin Cichlid

Sorry you are the 3rd person to ask for the blue dolphin specifically and the post just went up. Someone actually was smart enough to offer $15 for him because they knew it would be a popular fish.

thanks
LOL man you are fast and smart too lol:D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hello. When can I get the yellow lab from you? :)

Clint

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry do i know you? clint has sent me 25 msgs plus on this purchase and i have replied to them all...

he wants them to be delivered... im not a delivery boy... he doesn't want to come to my house... he wants to pay lower then my asking price... he wants a BN pleco as well... then he changes his mind... then he wants a female... then he wants to choose which pleco he gets... but wants me to take them all out of my tank and bring them to a meeting place... then he wants none... then it takes a week to hear back as he looks into other fish for sale... all for a $5 sale... forgive me if there is frustration

know the facts before you enter a conversation...

PM's(s)(s)(s)(s) REPLIED...

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Me wanting delivery? I just wanted to meet you at the guildford mall parking lot instead of going to your place :S. You said you lived in the condos in that area. And yep that's true i wanted to get the lab and one pleco but didn't get a day and time for meet up :(.

Clint.

sorry do i know you? clint has sent me 25 msgs plus on this purchase and i have replied to them all...

he wants them to be delivered... im not a delivery boy... he doesn't want to come to my house... he wants to pay lower then my asking price... he wants a BN pleco as well... then he changes his mind... then he wants a female... then he wants to choose which pleco he gets... but wants me to take them all out of my tank and bring them to a meeting place... then he wants none... then it takes a week to hear back as he looks into other fish for sale... all for a $5 sale... forgive me if there is frustration

know the facts before you enter a conversation...

PM's(s)(s)(s)(s) REPLIED...

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
If you still have them in a couple days Ill come by and grab em.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts