British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Five 7.5cm (3") Silver Dollars (Metynnis argenteus): $30 for all -gone
These are schooling fish so I will not separate them.

2 Wild caught female Apistogramma Cacatuoides- very beautiful colour: $9 each (bought for $15 each) on hold

13 Endlers (6 males 7 females): $10 -gone

Pictures of apistos are further down:)

All prices are obo

Will trade for Gouramis or Cardinal Tetras

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I just moved to abby.. would mind taking a look on my way hope can you pm me ur address and number.. gonna try my hand at breeding them (heard there like guppies but smaller).. i have 1 female in my tank so she seems lonely :(

·
Registered
916 Posts
If your looking for this type
Google Image Result for http://www.tropicalfishandaquariums.com/Gouramis/BlueGourami4.jpg

I have 2 very healthy ones about 2-3 inches long . I would be VERY interested in your silver dollars to go with the 7 I have in the 180 ( wouldn't that look sweet :) ) unfortunatly your way out there . :( Maybe you could help out infrared and myself at the same time . :D ) If your interested I will give ya 30 for the silver follars and you could have the gourami's for your troubles ....if that appeals to you .:)
bill

·
Registered
623 Posts
Apistogrammas still available. Make an offer :)
do you have pictures? i have shitty security at work not sure if there are pictures on this site, can you email me the pics [email protected]

Might want the Apistogramma Cacatuoides.

Thanks.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Do you ever come towards Burnaby? i'll take them.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We will be heading out somewhat in that direction on Saturday evening. Other than that we don't plan on being out there for another few weeks (need to visit Island Pets). Would Saturday work?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Sat is great, pm'd

1 - 20 of 21 Posts