British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have 4 W/C adult (6-7inch) mobas for sale. 1 male, 3 females. beautiful fish! i have seen 3 tubes down but no breeding action yet. the fry of these fish would be worth good cash in BC as I've never seen Moba's in my area or any pet store in BC. Pic of actual fish.

$600

call Todd
(250) 215-4415

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought them from Steve at Valley Aquatics as adults. I've had them for just over a year now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
EXCELLENT price for w/c moba's
selling for $225.00 each here:
http://cichlaholic.com/pdf/June 3RD.pdf

considered to be the most sought after frontosa/gibberosa in the world, also have the most brilliant blue.

Wish I had my 8 foot tank still as they would have perfect.

Good Luck with the sale and congrats to the VERY lucky new buyer

·
Registered
219 Posts
moba

hey Wing { fishbait }, you got to consider in getting them to add with your moba's. would be a very nice breeding group.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here's a little bonus to consider...i drive down to Van quite often...so no shipping required or risk the buyers part.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the females have dropped their egg tubes down, one has held eggs, but the male just hasn't done his job as of yet. :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Chatter non OP bumps removed..
Beautiful fish Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
310 Posts
oh god you just hit a soft spot :O thoose are stunning! if the price drops to a ridiculous low.... and you want them in a good home. let me know. im sooo interested! would be in a 180 gallon to themselves

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahaha...sorry bud. i'm willing to wait this price out. i know these fish are gorgeous and very hard to find, and the price is already very fair. :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
hahaha...sorry bud. i'm willing to wait this price out. i know these fish are gorgeous and very hard to find, and the price is already very fair. :)
yea i can understand, thoose are not cheap fish, but the most stunning type of frontosa that i have witnessed. that price is more then fair, but not fair enough for me :D

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
id love some fry/juvies from these, my current tank isnt big enough for full grown fronts but my wife said i can get a 250G next boxing day
plus i cant afford these :p
bump for gorgeous fish tho
i dont suppose they've bred in the last 2 months??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts