British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling some shrimp off in my tank...I'm pretty sure they are wild cherry shrimp with varying color tints. Most are brown, some lighter brown and some with tints of red, green, blue and a few yellow.
When I set up my new tank a while ago I bought 5 small "Amano" shrimp from Aquariums West (which by the way is a fantastic fish store). I was very surprised when I started to notice shrimplets in my tank and thought that somehow through a miracle my Amanos were hatching. Alas, the truth was finally revealed, through some guidance from fellow member Bobsid, that what I had was not Amanos but most likely wild cherry shrimp that produced shimps that just had some color tints on their relatively brown clear bodies. I bought some real Amanos after and there are obvious differences between the two types. Nonetheless, they are pretty cool shrimp and very active but I am trying to clear my tank out to more specific type shrimp and am selling these guys.
Selling for $1 each, various sizes and tints so whatever I net basically lol. I'm guessing I have anywhere between 30-50. Located in Yaletown.
Here are a few pics off the internet that resemble some of them. I can add real pics once I get home.

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.