British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a full version of Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit that I purchased a year ago directly from Microsoft but never got around to using it. The product key has never been used at all.

Not sure how much it is worth but I will throw out an asking price of $50. Don't lowball me and ask me if I would accept $5 for it. I would accept reasonable offers. Hopefully someone could put this in good use.

$50 OBO
Located in Vancouver.
Thanks!

**Just realize that there is a 32-bit cd and a 64-bit cd. If you do purchase it, think carefully which bit system you want to apply the key to because once key is associated with the cd, it's irreversible.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for watching out for me! I'll sell it for a reasonable amount closer to $50 then for bcaquaria members then :)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
yeah rep points lol

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
The Rules have not been posted yet, but one of the unwritten rules thus far is that you MUST POST A PRICE for your product.

I will give you 24 hours to post a price or i will close thread.

Thanks

·
Registered
916 Posts
The Rules have not been posted yet, but one of the unwritten rules thus far is that you MUST POST A PRICE for your product.

I will give you 24 hours to post a price or i will close thread.

Thanks
:eek:....a little early out there Sean ? asking price of 50 obo has aways been up there since day one . :p. lol .
I almost felt like buying it though I dont need it :D its a smokin deal :D
bill

·
Registered
617 Posts
Maybe it's not the earliness of the day Bill, but the fog from the night before ;)

Vista Ultimate full install, which that appears to be from the picture shown costs over $300 new ($399 US when released)
The OEM version still runs $100 to $200 plus
It does make $50 for this one a VERY low asking price

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
bumpity bump

Forgot to mention, first person to pick it up for $50, I will throw in a decent surprise. Won't tell you what it is until you are here but it is definitely something worthwhile.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.