British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4 pieces of manzanita wood More stumpy than branchy, see pics. Also have a large cave/stump type ornament. Attaching pics of wood and fake cave. The two drier-looking pieces of wood were submerged until about 10 days ago, and should still sink fine. The other two are still submerged. Also have a couple of other ornaments like a smaller realistic looking hollow log. Wood $10 each, cave $5
cave.jpg
wood1.jpg
wood2.jpg

2 very tall/large fake plants - These looked awesome in my tall tank since they went right to the top, or would be very 'flowing' in a smaller tank. Pics show them in my tall 150G. $20 for the pair.
20140203_214952.jpg

almost completely full 600G container of SeaChem Alkaline Buffer. $5

Salter Air Pump with tee junction and air line Reasonably quiet pump - $5

C02 ladder - For DIY C02 setup - $5

Come and get it, I need this stuff gone so it is priced low! Make me an offer or get a deal on multiple items. I might not be too flexible on the Eheim/Hydor combo yet as I think they are quality and in-demand equipment, but the rest I just want it gone quickly.

Thanks for reading, and Happy Fishkeeping!

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take pictures of the wood soon and add them to the posting, just need to take a few minutes and pull them out of the tanks to take good pics.

Just dropped prices on the Spec setup and the Hagen 20 gallon.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To the person who PM'd me about the 20G, your inbox is full. Tank is still available.

Price drop on the 150G tank/stand to $250!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price drops on many items, the 6' tank/stand/tops are now $225!

I was disassembling/cleaning the Fx5 to see if I could get it running any quieter, and I broke the impeller shaft! My bonehead move is your gain, get the filter and a ton of media for $60! Same impeller as FX6, so it is definitely available.

Fluval Spec now 20$! Spice up your desk!

I will add pictures of wood tomorrow.

·
Registered
515 Posts
nice deal on the spec
good luck with sale
bump

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fish are gone, all tanks and equipment can go at any time.

I'm going to leave the tank with water in it for viewing.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some new additions and pics of wood.

Highlight is an Eheim 2213 canister filter paired with a Hydor ETH 200 watt inline heater, also a cheap 22G fish-friendly tank package.

Also dropping price on AC 110, get yourself some dirt cheap high capacity filtration.

·
Super Moderator
5,269 Posts
I'm interested in the inline heater. Do you also have the adapters so it will fit on a larger gauge tubing?

Please let me know.

Best regards,

Stuart

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.