British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this before, but mistook it for a Tanganyikan ciclid. A very helpful member suggested that this was a "Malawi mbuna species as well. Very likely Demesoni." Pic attached.

I'm helping my friend sell this one because a pet shop sales associate poorly advised him that it was OK to house this East African ciclid in a 6 gallon with a red-tail shark, and an angelfish. If anyone would like to add another fish to their ciclid collection here's your chance to give it a good home.

Please text or call Rad @ 778-988-6990 or myself, Drew @ 604-781-2709 and I shall arrange to help my friend bag and sell the fish.

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. The fish is still in excellent condition with vibrant colours, but there is no space for it to grow. Please consider if you are looking for a Malawi ciclid to add to your East African ciclid collection.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm frankly kind of surprised that no one wants or is able to buy this fish and give it a proper home. They are so expensive at pet stores, am I off with the price? I'm trying to help my friend out as he is currently keeping this fish is good condition in a 6 gallon tank. Luckily the fish is still 2 inches in length and a young adult. Anybody?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.