British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this before, but mistook it for a Tanganyikan ciclid. A very helpful member suggested that this was a "Malawi mbuna species as well. Very likely Demesoni." Pic attached.

I'm helping my friend sell this one because a pet shop sales associate poorly advised him that it was OK to house this East African ciclid in a 6 gallon with a red-tail shark, and an angelfish. If anyone would like to add another fish to their ciclid collection here's your chance to give it a good home.

Please text or call Rad @ 778-988-6990 or myself, Drew @ 604-781-2709 and I shall arrange to help my friend bag and sell the fish.

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. The fish is still in excellent condition with vibrant colours, but there is no space for it to grow. Please consider if you are looking for a Malawi ciclid to add to your East African ciclid collection.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm frankly kind of surprised that no one wants or is able to buy this fish and give it a proper home. They are so expensive at pet stores, am I off with the price? I'm trying to help my friend out as he is currently keeping this fish is good condition in a 6 gallon tank. Luckily the fish is still 2 inches in length and a young adult. Anybody?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good then. Anyone want the ciclid for $5?

Text me at 604-781-2709 or Joe, who owns the fish tank: 604-355-4227

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
im in mission or i would take it. maybe edit the title to reflect the new price, that may be why no offers to take him. yuo do that thru the go advanced option under edit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts