British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to trade my crayfish.
I have to get rid of Dr. Zoidberg as my fiance can't look at him the same way anymore after she saw him eat one of our neon tetras. (I'm not sure if he's male or female but I call him a "him" because we gave him a boy's name)

Dr. Zee was gifted to me as an Electric Blue Crayfish baby, but he doesn't look blue at all. I assume his parent were blue. He is under 2" long and is redish, orangy, brownish with some white spots.
I am also throwing in a clump of Java Moss with the crayfish.

I want to trade Dr. Zee for some fish to replace him and the 3 neon tetras he ate. Looking for something that can live in a fresh water community tank with neon tetras, bloodfin tetras, tiger barbs, and endlers.

Not for sale as a feeder. I want Dr. Zee to have a nice long life.

Cheers,
Johnny

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Sounds like u have a marble crayfish but if u post a pic we might b able to say :)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Yes is a marble crayfish :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I understand if you raise marble crayfish in high alkaline waters they will be blue for awhile. Mine was like that for about two months, and then reverted to it's original colour.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am looking to trade my crayfish.
I have to get rid of Dr. Zoidberg as my fiance can't look at him the same way anymore after she saw him eat one of our neon tetras. (I'm not sure if he's male or female but I call him a "him" because we gave him a boy's name)

Dr. Zee was gifted to me as an Electric Blue Crayfish baby, but he doesn't look blue at all. I assume his parent were blue. He is under 2" long and is redish, orangy, brownish with some white spots.
I am also throwing in a clump of Java Moss with the crayfish.

I want to trade Dr. Zee for some fish to replace him and the 3 neon tetras he ate. Looking for something that can live in a fresh water community tank with neon tetras, bloodfin tetras, tiger barbs, and endlers.

Not for sale as a feeder. I want Dr. Zee to have a nice long life.

Cheers,
Johnny
I just hope you didn't pay for the price of a real ebc.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I understand if you raise marble crayfish in high alkaline waters they will be blue for awhile. Mine was like that for about two months, and then reverted to it's original colour.
Sometimes they turn blueish or redish too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts