British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

FT/FS/FF Java Moss, Subwassertang, and azolla/duckweed

2K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  haikyoboy 
#1 ·
Stuff is growing like crazy.

I really rather a trade for hydrocotyle Tripartita, Rotala Nanjenshen, or any other medium low light. Don't need any more mosses or floaters!

Baseball size of Java moss $15 or neocardinia shrimp (amount wanted dependent on type and quality)

Golf ball or two size of Subwassertang $5

Small kitty litter bucket that has an azolla/duckweed mix. Comes with the container. Free.

Also if anyone has Vals that don't get big, I'm willing to trade for the shorter version. I have jungle Vals.

Reactions: phillyko
#2 ·
Adding a 3-4x2x2" driftwood with a butt load of Java fern

$25 on its own $20 with the mosses.

Sorry for the bad pictures. More to come once I rescape.

Would like to try and trade that for a branchy type driftwood. Must fit into the dimensions of the SpecV or be able to be trimmed to fit. Must be tannin free. I'm not allowed to boil wood in my parents pots. XD

#4 ·
Bump bump. Add a ..75gal bowl with some mix white blue gravel for a toonie

Seachem Excel $5 maybe at most 1/4 used

Willing to sell golf ball sizes of the moss for $4.50.. I found more in an other bucket from the other night when I was switching around tanks.

#10 ·
Not much right now. Bucket got tipped outside. Maybe in a week or two I will have some more from my tanks.

#11 ·
Bumping so I do not forget to update. Update will either be tomorrow or tonight all depends on how much time I have.

#13 ·
I will message you. What started with taking out the plants in selling to take a picture turned into a whole new rescape. Lol. Sooooo sorry for taking so long to get back.
Plant Flower Green Botany Leaf

$10 per Java moss ball (had more than I thought lol)
$2.50 per Subwassertang

I will PM you hopefully within the next hour or so. Still replanting.

May have some Java fern but I want to first decide what I will put on the driftwood they are on.

I also have some other plants but I will PM you. :)

#16 ·
I have edited the lighting on the photos, I will have to upload again tomorrow as my phone died. Needs to charge, ><

#20 ·
Still the same amount left over so if you want it all I'll do $40 instead of $42.50 for the mosses.
Plus there are the free clippings (forgot to add there is also a strand of young hornwort, and a small clump or two of mini hairgrass to try.)

$25 for the Java fern and log.

Plus I also said for you since you are coming so far I'd throw in Excel and a small Java fern plant.

I'll try and get the log out tonight or tomorrow for a better picture. Busy for the majority of today though unfortunately.

#24 ·
All Water sprite gone and keeping log will sell Java fern for $15 or trade for some sort of a smaller anubias or narrow leaf/trident Java fern

#28 ·
$10 clump Java moss

Brazilian Pennywort. 5-6 plants $5 each.

Duckweed and some other floater big clump free with purchase.

I also have a planted 2.5 gal tank $25

Will have an other one same price if there are enough plants.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.