British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... I have 4 gourami... these are originally from the fish wife.... I want to trade for tinfoil barbs... or barbs of any sort.... the reason for the trade is I have them in my 72 and they seem to not like the jet i have which I haft to work on finding a way to slow down... but that is another matter...

anway there is three : blue gouramis which two of them are a bit bigger then which you would find at a lfs...

One pearl gourami: think the fish wife said he was a male and he also looks to be a bit bigger to...

at the moment will trade for tinfoil barbs... will condsider other trade.... besides barbs...

Maple Ridge or surounding area plz
and pics to come later tonight to buzy right now

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
heres the pics
the other two blue ones look the same... and like I said two are bigger... I would say 3.5-4 inches and nice and fat
and Kim I am trading them for the "fish"s well being as they do not like the fast flowing water and I am not willing to put them in my discus tank as they could add to the nitrates

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
morning bump these fish are healthy...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok selling these guys soon... thought tin foil barbs would be an ez trade... I have gave tin foil barbs away for free

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump.... asking 5 dollars each now.... looking for good home as when i baught these fish that was the promise i gave... will give better picks if wanted... as those were quick pics...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bumpty bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.