British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've finally decided to get rid of the DHG in my 6 foot setup. The mat is big enough that it would completely carpet a ten gallon tank ( *Roughly* 20+" long and 12" wide) and its so thick that it would be difficult to rip apart with your hands. Had it growing for about 2 years and i'm just over the maintenance of trimming every 3 days. Looking to trade for 15 or so HEALTHY cardinal tetra. This grass is super healthy and I can trim it for you if you like. I really am not looking for anything else so please dont offer equipment. Might take ten ottos or 15 amano shrimp but would prefer healthy cardinals. Ill try to find some time to post up a picture but its exam week for me and Im very busy. Thanks :)

There is more than enough to fill 4 of this size container and it is as thick as in the photo

https://www.google.ca/search?q=dwar...hUT0WMKHahVClUQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=wLxi2VHFFeLnQM:

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/images/yourtanks/yt_33889e.jpg

·
Registered
195 Posts
wow that looks amazing! unfortunately I don't anything to trade, if you really want it gone PM and I can offer $

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have 6 cardinals...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys sorry for such a delayed message was just away for a week. My co2 ran out while on vacation so I'm going to get it refilled in a few days and get it back to how it was. Nothing has died it's just not that perfect green. Shouldn't be longer than a week. Still looking for the full cardinal trade until then.

Haikyoboy if you would like half of the hair grass let me know for 6 cardinals as long as they are super healthy

Jagermelifter sorry thank you for the offer but I'm really looking for the vertical red and blue color for my scape

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Although I am still looking for cardinals due to the overwhelming interest please pm me if you would like to purchase some. Still will give preference to anyone with cardinals tho :)

Closest I get to Vancouver is Burnaby BCIT 8am-5pm Monday to Friday. I MAY be able to meet on skytrain depending on amount (sorry just to busy to transit for 5 dollars :( )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.