British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone!

I have an overpopulation right now in my CRS/CBS tank (adults, juveniles, and babies in 2 gallons of water) and I have to rehome some because they are starting to get overcrowded "Hunger Games" :(

I'm looking for swaps/trades for other shrimp. I can also trade three S+ CBS for two of your S+ CRS shrimp. Let me know if this trading ratio would work or if you have something else to recommend (e.g. two S+ CBS for one of your SS+ CRS shrimp).

I also need to rehome a large 1.2 inch sized adult Glowlight Danio (Danio choprae) that I have kept for about 2 years now. It grew from a friendly juvenile to a fat bully that started massacring my shrimp in the other nano tanks. There is also an Asian Stone Catfish that I am looking to rehome, because it is getting outcompeted for live food by the other tankmates. It is very annoying to use a eyedropper to put grindal worms right in its mouth every day haha. Let me know if you want to trade anything for either of them (e.g. plants).

P.S: I am also looking for "Super Tiger" Caridina. These are slightly different from regular tiger shrimps.

·
Registered
851 Posts
i have a large school of over 30 of the glolight danios in my 57 and can gladly give him a home with friends. i have a sparsely populated shrimp tank that has about 10 red rili shrimp in it at the moment, all i have for trade is rare plants ... lots of them

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Note that I am preferably trying to do shrimp trades with other crystal red shrimp (three CBS for two CRS or something similar) rather than just selling them off. This will help balance my ratio of CBS to CRS, because when I first started this tank, I did not buy equal numbers of CRS + CBS.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
i have a large school of over 30 of the glolight danios in my 57 and can gladly give him a home with friends. i have a sparsely populated shrimp tank that has about 10 red rili shrimp in it at the moment, all i have for trade is rare plants ... lots of them
Thanks for offering to provide a great home for the Glowlight Danio! I should come visit and check out your plant collection one evening and maybe buy some plants.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts