British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
do you know a good place to look for different puffers?

·
Banned
164 Posts
They grow about 1" per month at the start, so why not grow up the one you have! Mine went from 2 1/2" to about 7" in less then a year.Good water quality and food and they grow pretty quick.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
=( ME AGAIN... dun give up on Starvin Waldo Marvin (added middle name as it's impossible to spot in his tank) LOL!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I thought it was a great idea to trade a small for a large, given those that may have had theirs out grow the tank and still like having a puffer. Good luck with your search, lord knows there is not much more a puffer could desire living in the 180. I vouch a great loving home will be provided at Johnny's house.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I thought it was a great idea to trade a small for a large, given those that may have had theirs out grow the tank and still like having a puffer. Good luck with your search, lord knows there is not much more a puffer could desire living in the 180. I vouch a great loving home will be provided at Johnny's house.
that's what i thought too . someone cant house a big puffer in a big home well i can . a small puffer can give someone some time to figure a larger home out if they don't have one.
i dont really care if i does not work out butt hey i want a big big puffer and i have too do the grow out all over again

1 - 20 of 30 Posts