British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, it's time for me to let these guys go, they both lived with an Oscar for a good long while, they know how to handle big fish if needed, but one's wrecking my plants and the other gets WAY too aggressive for my community tank!

Anyways, the weather loach is about 7-8 inch, has a bit of fuzz left on his nose, the picture is a little while back, very little is left as I've been treating him with melafix but he just keeps digging the gravel! He wuz bought with the injured nose!

The yoyo loach is 4-5 inch, he's just a little aggressive that's all, he likes to show who's king of the tank, but with when he use to live with my oscar... LOL, he couldn't do anything but swim on the bottom!

Anyways, looking for trades, let me know what you got =) I really rather trade than sell, as I dunno how to price these two!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHA! Sorry man, that is a definite NO! LOL! I already have one, and really dun think i need one more!

·
Banned
48 Posts
i have 1 common pleco about 5 inch, would u like trade your yoyo loach

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump!
Really got no clue why they're still around!
I will even trade for a tinfoil barb =) luv those guys!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Bump!
Really got no clue why they're still around!
I will even trade for a tinfoil barb =) luv those guys!
Hello,

I have some yellow meekis that I can trade for the yoyo loach if interested. I have an ad up in the classifieds if you want to see pics. Pm me back with reply

Thanks

Teal'c aka Jason

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Weather loach still available!
He's a monster... still no one wants to trade for it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts