Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

Looking to switch up my tank. I have four large wide black bar silver dollars 5" diameter. Along with two red hook silver dollars 2.5" diameter.

Not interested in selling, only trades.

Please send trade requests, will consider any and all trades. I prefer odd balls. Not looking for cichlids at this time.

Here are some pictures, they're from google but are identical to my fish.

Water Vertebrate Organism Plant Fish supply

Vertebrate Window Organism Tints and shades Glass

·
Registered
900 Posts
I agree, beautiful fish. I have never seen this species before. Always loved Silver Dollars ever since I had a group of Red Hooks that grew about 5 inches and out grew their tank. A friend has them now and they are still doing well.

If I had 120 g or larger I'd be looking for something to trade for sure!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Yah, I agree they're beautiful fish. I have three with bright red tones like the photo and another with much less red.

I've received some offers. I have edited OP that I do not want cichlids. Just know they won't jive with the pink tail chalceus I have.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Yes when my Red Hooks started to develop beautiful red spots I knew I was doing something right. I really liked giving them organic frozen peas that they's peel out of the the shell ... really cool. My tank was planted with java moss and fern and they left it alone. If I ever have a second Amazon biotope tank ... a group like your's would be great. Where did you get your's ..

Vertebrate Water Underwater Organism Fin

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes when my Red Hooks started to develop beautiful red spots I knew I was doing something right. I really liked giving them organic frozen peas that they's peel out of the the shell ... really cool. My tank was planted with java moss and fern and they left it alone. If I ever have a second Amazon biotope tank ... a group like your's would be great. Where did you get your's ..

[iurl="http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=139770&d=1479231803"]
[/iurl]
Got them from another user off bcaquaria. Nice guy. Bought three from him. Traded my knife fish for a fourth off someone on craigslist and i bought the red hooks out in port coquitlam at pet land.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.