British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still don't have a fish tank, nor am I allowed to get one where I live right now. (stupid landlord) I miss my fish terribly, and I don't even have any friends with tanks.
So please post full tank shots in this thread, so I can live vicariously through all of you. I'm partial to monster tanks, but I love any tanks so post away!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I still don't have a fish tank, nor am I allowed to get one where I live right now. (stupid landlord) I miss my fish terribly, and I don't even have any friends with tanks.
Put a 10 gallon in a cabinet and lock the cabinet door when the landlord comes.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
So please post full tank shots in this thread, so I can live vicariously through all of you. I'm partial to monster tanks, but I love any tanks so post away!
I'm moving from my place .. its small but the landlord was ok with my 120gal/150gal/29gal tanks as well as my 2 dogs

if your intrested

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
This thread is a little sad in a way... is this all the pics the whole BC Aquarist has? LOL! Come on guys, dun be shy!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol! Thanks for the suggestions! I did ask the landlords about a fish tank, as I didn't think they qualified as "pets" either, but it was a no. Can't afford to move right now either.

But thanks so much for all the pictures so far, you guys have some amazing looking tanks! I went to Island Pets yesterday for a fish fix, it really made me want a big tank. But in the meantime I'll enjoy the pics in this thread.:)

·
Registered
327 Posts
i'm diggin' that coffee table tank setup!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts