British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Are are you also able to order 36" bulbs? if so i'll be interested in a couple af bulbs too.

One quick question tho, would picking up the bulbs be a problem? I noticed your location says "en" on it but i'm not sure where that really is.
means he hasn't added a location...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i suppose i haven't added a location, well, then, i should do that,lol sorry bout that. I'm in surrey BTW

i'll have to check on having various sizes. I don't know how much we're pushing our luck to have 2 different bulb types in the order, so i'll have to look into whether different sizes would be a problem.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Someguy

3 af
1 md

ibenu

1 af
2md

adz1

2af
2md

Alym (pending price confirmation)

2af
1md

14 total so far!

Friday close to the group buy @ 11am!

·
Registered
480 Posts
if you can get 36" i would be interested in atleast 2 possibly 4 depending on pricing.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
just a note, group buy is closing tomorow, so if your interested, please contact me asap, so we can get our numbers together.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
EXTENDED

We need to get another 6 more bulbs worth to make the 30 needed to make the order, anyone else interested?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Guys, if anyone is thinking of getting some bulbs, this is a great time to pull the trigger - if not, the whole thing basically falls apart. We're 6 bulbs shy at the moment...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts