British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i will be placeing an order for some of Graemes Geos.
my self i would like 10 of them.
so if anyone else is interested in say groups of 10 we could share the cost of shipping.
the geos are 1+inches and are $2 each plus shipping which i believe is $25...
that $25 for 10 Geos including shipping if we get 5 people....
would like to make it a minimum 10 fish so the cost of shipping stays even for every one involved.
though if a couple people wanted say 5 and went in together to make it 10 is Ok.

if anyone is interested post it here with the amount of fish you would like to get.
i would like to place the order by next Fri at the latest.
this is my first atempt at puting together a group order so please be patient with me and i'll do my best not to disapoint anyone.

thanks,
Adrian.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
back up....

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
i am in.... i want 20.... message me details on arival... spoke to graeme before...

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am in.... i want 20.... message me details on arival... spoke to graeme before...
waiting a few days see if any one else is interested.
will let you know when i place the order.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think Greame only has aboput 50 left
and we seem to be at 35 now.
15 more and we could place the order sooner then Fri.

·
Registered
62 Posts
JohnnyFishtanks i'd split 10 with you as I only want 5 too. I've read these are quite peaceful and suitable for community, does anyone know to what extent? I have some yellow meeki and would be perfect if they're like that.
Cheers

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
JohnnyFishtanks i'd split 10 with you as I only want 5 too. I've read these are quite peaceful and suitable for community, does anyone know to what extent? I have some yellow meeki and would be perfect if they're like that.
Cheers
i wonder if this group order falls threw were i can met someone. i have no wheels and that would be how much for me and you for 5 each
i can always meet some one

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
so we are at 80
Adz1=10fish is $20
AWW=20fish is $40
thunder chunky=20fish is $40
A.Tan=20fish is $40
johnyfishtanks=5fish is $10
somedood=5fish is $10

i'm gonna PM Greame tonight and see what can be arranged for a shipping date.
at this time i'm gonna consider this order closed......

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sounds good,
Do you know where we are gonna pick them up from? Would it be from you in Port Moody? If so I can probably pick up the fish and can stop near a skytrain station in burnaby on the way back (probably one near the pet stores like island pets or J&L) for other people who can't drive there.
:)

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just waiting to hear back from Greame on the shipping..

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Good luck on the GB, the tapajos are fantastic fish. Time to get more of these into circulation around here. Are they coming into downtown harbour air? It's kinda tricky to get to so get instructions first if you haven't been to there before. Access is underneath the new convention center via Cordova.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Tony,
that is good info for anyone who has not been before.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so because our order is 2 boxes of fish shipping is $40+ tax..
i am willing to swallow the tax...
i will pm every one in the order the cost of there fish+ shipping and wait to hear back for confirmation on there orders...
Greame needs a couple days notice for shipping so the sooner i get the confirmation the sooner i can place the order.
me personally i would like to pick the fish up this sat or sun.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just so everyone in this order knows the fish will leave the island Saturday 11th before noon.
i will update you if anything changes VIA pm.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Gimlid is in for 5
hope we can trade if the sexes turn out too uneven lol, I would hate to get stuck with 4 males and 1 female. lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts