British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta few tanks for sale that I would like to get outa the way. These are not show quality tanks, but fishroom tanks that have been painted black on 3 sides. Paint could easily be scraped off though. Have glass tops in various states of disrepair. First to come, get the best tops included in price. All tanks holding water. Asking a $1/gal for tanks, obo.

2-standard 20gal tanks. Painted on the 2 long sides, and 1 end. New in 2013. $20 ea
2-standard 20gal tanks. Painted on 1 long side, and 2 short sides. New in 2013. $20ea.

The above tanks match, other than the paint.

1-standard 20gal tank. Painted on the 2 long sides, and 1 end. Unknown age, but older. $20
1-standard 25gal tall tank. Painted on the 2 long sides, and 1 end. New in 2013. $25.
2-30 gal tanks. 24"x18"x16"tall. Painted on 1 long side, and 2 ends. Perfect pleco breeding tanks! Unknown age, but older. $30ea with perfect glass tops.

All prices obo. Pick up only. No delivery, unless you live a block or so away. May be open to trades. Need a couple of 'working' auto feeders, and always looking for larger schooling tetra's and barb's. Not the old and infirm though....
Pm me your #, and I can text you some pics. I live 2 blocks from Roger's Aquatics, and transit. Could meet u there.

Also have 2- 25 gal talls, with cracked bottoms. Free for u diy'ers. First come first serve.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.