British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As much as I hate to do this (cause I reallllly want the 44 g lol), I don't have the transportation to go get it till tomorrow morning or I would already be there as I was the first to reply. I found this to be a awesome deal I would love to split it with somebody with a mini-van or a truck as I only really want the bigger setup w/the extra acc. . I would pay for it all , help get it and give $20 & the smaller set-up away for delivering it here,since I can't get it till tomorrow morning and the guy prefers to get rid of it ASAP(today). I'd rather see it go to one of the members here If I can't get to it. So here's the link: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/for/1812812908.html

44 & 29 gallon fish tanks w/cabinet & python - $40

44 Gallon fish tank with cabinet and matching cover that opens. Good condition, just needs cleaning inside, no scratches, no leaks. Will throw in a 25ft python hose cleaner.

29 Gallon fish tank with stand.

Both have glass lids, Dual T5 lamps, standard flourecent lamps, and heaters.

One Ehiem filter (awesome filter, but there is a broken tab on the outside of the housing)

There is also an assortment of stuff, like LED nightlights, air pumps, standard vaccuum

it's at 22nd & commercial , can pm me to make arrangements for the deal I offered or I can give you his info if you prefer to get it yourself

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.