British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Afraid of people lol? pacific aquatics in surrey had some last time I was there...on a bus route ;) when I was your age I would have rode my bike :bigsmile:

·
Registered
480 Posts
A zebra a brown one and a white one aside from that Im not sure what they were called. Their website sucks you should give them a call

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dude go to King Ed Pet Centre by Kingsway and edmonds that blue store on the corner iwas there the other day n they had some.about 7" forgot the price. Only thing is that its not online but you live in burnaby so why not.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya was there yesterday and iv got about every eel jl sells im there weekly lol thanks tho il try pauls haven't been there in a few weeks

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thats too bad,I'll keep my eyes open for you. As far as I know there is no online company to buy livestock in Canada just coral...there was one from alberta but I cant remember the name of it. You could have it shipped to the border from an american company and walk it over?..... can teens cross the border alone?

·
Banned
537 Posts
Im looking for brackish species, any brackish species, but namely Gymnothorax polyuranodon (Spotted Freshwater Moray) and Echidna rhodochilus (White Cheek Moray). I have been giving some serious thought to setting up a salty FOWLR moray tank, but im nowhere close to being able to set that up yet. I still need to convince my better half that another tank is a splendid idea! haha!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its a great idea ! come on you know you want to salty moreys look so much cooler

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there like 800 plus personaly i like the jap dragon more migght get a mexican dragon if i find it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts