British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this email out of the blue wonder if anyone else has got it . one of those get rich schemes was gonna call and see what is about but would like some imput before i do

Hi,

I am writing to introduce my tropical fish business (Registered as Dezam Services Ltd) which is based in Mpulungu (Zambia) dealing in tropical fish export from Lake Tanganyika with a variety of species (Tanganyika Cichlids) from Zambia, Tanzania and Congo. Tanganyika Cichlids have proved to be among the best selling tropical fish in the world, and are endemic only to the biodiversity system of Lake Tanganyika. From being a local supplier; I have recently made inroads into the international export market with prospective buyers from the US, Japan, South Korea, Germany and France.

I have just received a big order from a German supplier and my business network seems to be expanding fast, so given this fact, I am also looking for anyone interested to invest in my business for shares from 25-50% of the stake in the business. I have decided to take this measure as I feel it is the best way to get onto the international market more effectively, with the capacity to hundle bigger or multiple orders without delays often caused by constraints in operational costs.

The main supplier at Lake Tanganyika recently had his operations ceased due to personal circumstances; there is no other consistent supplier left in the business and therefore the workload for my company is steadily increasing. You would have probably noticed the situation by now, if you were supplied from Tanganyika.

Please let me know if you are interested in either ordering from the stocklist attached (including terms and conditions) or investing in this business. I am currently in Denmark for a few weeks, so if you need to have a discussion or make further arrangements, please contact me on: +45 502 194 70

Director,

Henry Simuyemba.

·
Registered
318 Posts
yah second that...SCAM...sounds very "fishy"(sorry about the pun)...don't do it...report scam if u can to the email provider

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Probably email catching bots that go around to all the forums and collect emails from specific forums on specific topics.. etc.

If you have your email in you profile or if you have every written it publicly easy enough for a bot to come see it and catch it then email you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts