British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep. So I set up another tank with the loan survivor of last weekend's disaster. I now have 6 gallon tank running in my bedroom. Water Blue Pet supply Underwater Organism Pet supply Fish supply Gas Fish Electric blue Water Blue Purple Underwater Pet supply Organism Water Pet supply Coral Electric blue Pet supply Rectangle Gas Electric blue Water I currently have roughly 4 maybe 5 pounds of rock, one hydor nano providing current, and an aqueon pro 100 watt. I will be removing the fluval mini in the corner in favour of an AC 70 or 110 with an AC20 impeller not sure yet. I have several questions first is the 13 watt Aqualight mini T5 going to to be enough to support any coral or should I step it up. Second I want no fish strictly inverts so what sort of live stock would best be suited for this sort of tank. all questions and concerns are gladly accepted as I want this to be something special... Thanks D....

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
I imagine very low light soft corals and seaweed would grow under that light for now, but look at upgrading (perhaps to a little LED light) later when its time to change the T5 bulb. Mushroom, zoas, leathers, kenyan tree, green star polyps, snails, small hermits & maybe a feather duster should be fine in your low light invert setup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts