British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got this guy from a friend. It neaver was really that colorful but after only 3 days on Grand Sumo this is the diffrence. Is it the food or just the diffrent water (mine instead of his)? 3 days seems fast for food to change his looks. Let me know ur thuoghts. Anyways here are pics,

before:

After:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I think it's more or less your love =) he can feel your vibe!

LOL! But i think it's overall everything! water condition.. parameters, filtration, food! Everything takes a part!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tank was verry clean it was from a member of this forum so i know it was in good hands before.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i quess. or yeah i know i am feeding him diffrent food so maybe that helps and yeah other then that its a mix of things.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Love.. hugs.. and kisses right?
Did the previous owner dip his head into the water to kiss it like you do? =) You can tell by the red and pink the fish is blushing!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think my fish wuold freak out if i tryed that. hes still skittish but gettting more used to me and and his tank!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my big guy tryies to bite me all the time! it pisses me off i am trying to clean his tank and he bites me!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Maybe he doesn't like it that you're giving him too much love! maybe slow it down a notch... send him flowers first at least!

·
Registered
668 Posts
my big guy tryies to bite me all the time! it pisses me off i am trying to clean his tank and he bites me!
I know how you feel. It's not exactly painless bites either, sometimes it could draw quite a bit of blood. I always have to throw up a divider between me and the flowerhorn before I stick my hand in the tank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts