British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, the name is Mike aka Jimmy. Bit of a pleco fanatic myself, currently running a 75g and planning on turning my 46gallon into a planted tank.

I'm from Toronto(dont hate me) just passing through to check out some of the impressive setups everyone has.

cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
welcome Mike aka Jimmy.....

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Hello all, the name is Mike aka Jimmy. Bit of a pleco fanatic myself, currently running a 75g and planning on turning my 46gallon into a planted tank.

I'm from Toronto(dont hate me) just passing through to check out some of the impressive setups everyone has.

cheers,
Mike
No matter what people say, Toronto is a beautiful city and I am proud to call it my home. Vancouver is incredible but Ontario has a lot to offer, never mind the fact that the beer is half the price!!!
Welcome to the board!

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
This forum is much more then a BC forum, we have users from all over the world visit us on a daily basis.We just happen to be mostly in BC :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hello Mike, welcome to BCAquaria, don't feel that you have to "just pass through". Feel free to stick around and enjoy what the forum has to offer. It make no difference to us where you are from.

Steve

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Welcome, Mike aka Jimmy! This site is recovering from a crash. It used to have pretty extensive archives. But it's growing quickly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts