British Columbia Aquariums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
I can try to make from waaayyyyyy out in the sticks here .. Might be able to gather a couple more on the way in .
Now , I wonder if any from "beyond Hope " could make it down for a get together.
Maybe justify it to significant other it is a necessary shopping trip/miniholiday side trip ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
We are wayyyyyy beyond Hope and verging on the lost so won't be there, unless a number of Okanagians want to make a trip up?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Kelly, you are on the list. There is a nice group going so far. Everyone feel free to join in.

Does anyone have suggestions on a good place to go for some eats after/before the aquarium? Would be a good chance to hang out some more.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Too bad. There can always be another meet at a different date.

Anyone else interested in coming?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
So far there is about 8 or 9 people meeting at the aquarium this Saturday. If there is anyone needing rides or who can offer a ride, please say so here so you can be taken care of.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Anyone else? If there is a group of 10 or more you can get a group rate and save $1 each on admission.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Bad news: 3 midterms and counting for me on the following week :eek: looks like I'll probably be spending the weekend studying :(

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Alright people. Saturday is the day. Everyone know where they are meeting up? I won't be able to make it either, so for everyone going arrange a place to meet and please take some pictures.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts