British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow after that trade i think i might jump ship and become a canucks fan...well maybe not... but what a bad trade for the habs!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Lars Eller has a chance to turn into a pretty good NHL player. He was ranked as the # 2 prospect for St. Louis. . The other player ( Ian Schultz ) will likely be a career AHLer.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yup I don't get it either, but in the same breath, I like it because I think the habs got taken, and i don't like the habs very much. So all in all, a good trade then.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this just hurts though it is so insane, fine if you want trade him but come on get something in return!!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
It also hurts the canucks, if Halak got traded for 2 prospects and took them that far in the play offs....that means Cory Schneider is worth a bucket of pucks?

·
Registered
668 Posts
The dumbest thing that Montreal did outside of the obvious is that they didn't even speak to Halak after the playoffs. They never even gave him a chance to work something out in Montreal.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Sounds like a typical Habs move to me.
Tough place to play & love the game.
They've been treating players that way for what??
At least the last 40 odd yrs I've been watching. lol
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
The bad news now is that Halak is in the Western Conference. He played very well against the canucks this past season

1 - 9 of 9 Posts