Platy fish are live bearers so we ended up with a separate tank with just baby platy fish, hence we are looking for good homes for them.
- Species: High Fin Platy
- Diet: They are fed Hikari baby fish food and then Omega Sea/ Omega One. But should take to any commercial or home made food.
- Age: Currently ~2-3 months old
- Description: Golden sunshine range: red - orange - yellow. Some have iridescent streaks. About 1-1.5 inches in length. About the same or a little bigger than LFS size. Females are larger than males. Live bearer. Super Healthy.
- Price: $2/each fish, would recommend keeping at least a small group not just a single/pair; higher female:male ratio.
Thank you for looking! Please respond and we can set up a time for exchange. Location: Burnaby/New Westminster BC (Lower Mainland)
Please do the research to see if adding platies to your freshwater aquarium is safe
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platy_(fish)
- Fishkeeping world: https://www.fishkeepingworld.com/platy-fish/
- Petsmart cost comparison: https://www.petsmart.ca/fish/live-fish/goldfish-betta-and-more/high-fin-platy-15216.html
24.8 KB Views: 18