British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So to lessen the number of "aquamen" out there - cuz Bill is THE aquaman (bows respectfully) - I've changed my username from aquaman71 to aquaboy71. I also want to respect my elders ;)

So I'm getting closer to downsizing the number of tanks from 7 to 4. Once I move the fish from my 50G double-stacker to the other 4 tanks (and sell the double-stacker), I will have reached that goal.

I currently have a 125G with uarus, severums, clown loaches, one chocolate cichlid (my favourite), one botia berdmorei, one synodontis decorus, one flagtail, and plecos such as L75, L108, L66, L91s, phantoms (including hi-fins), L90, L152, L226s, L147, L204s, vampire, etc. More plecos but don't remember them all.

My 90G has various aussie rainbows, one flagtail, cories galore, L106, L52, L199s, and blue german rams. My 120G has gold tetras, cories, and my "cool-looking" plecos such as L273, L260, L134s, L46s, L114s, L25, L142, LDA33s, etc. I also hope to add 5 new types of aussie rainbows to my 120G.

Finally, I have discus tank :)

Quick vid of my my L273:

Just have to figure out where to put my rummynoses, juvie severums/chocolate cichlid, and patterned loaches (from the double-stacker tanks).

Glad to reconnect with my fish buddies :)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome back :)

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
welcome back...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome!

If you had to change your name to Aquaboy, with 7 tanks, then with me having only 1 aquarium, maybe I should change my name to Aquababy or Aquasperm?? :D

Anyway, good luck with your downsizing.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome back! Can't wait to see more of the big new world cichlid tank.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL :)

When I first registered with the old site, there were a few comments = "not another aquaman" ... so this time avoiding that :)

If you had to change your name to Aquaboy, with 7 tanks, then with me having only 1 aquarium, maybe I should change my name to Aquababy or Aquasperm?? :D

Anyway, good luck with your downsizing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts