British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Tom and I live in the Cloverdale area in Surrey.
Just wanted to say Hello and look forward to learning new things which I can apply to my new found hobby.
I have a 27 gallon community tank and a 10 gallon birthing/guppy tank at the moment.

If you wish to know anything more about me, please do not hesitate to ask.

Have a great day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Tom....welcome to BCA. What fish do you have in your community tank and what strain of guppies are you "birthing" ? :)
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I have a Gurami, Zebra Danio, 5 Tetra's, 3 Neons, 1 Fancy Guppy, 1 Pleco, 2 Cori's ( i Think) and a blue/silver guy which I forgot what kind it is, which are in the community tank.
Had a number of other molly and platy's and guppies but they keep mysteriously dying on me. Only two had visible issues but the others had no sign of anything.
A number of the females looked pregnant but before giving birth, they died. I am perplexed.

As for the Guppies, i couldn't tell you what strain they are. I would have to take some pictures and maybe you can tell me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello! I am very close to you in Langley and I breed Show Guppies if you want to see my set up I am positive I can help you!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Is this red guppy Tom! Its Kanda! Maybe you want to come see my setup in Langley! I breed Show Guppies! Always like to help a new fish addict! Could send you home with a couple of freebies!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello! I live in Langley and can help you! You can check out my videos. I raise show guppies! 500 all alive! LOL Nothing sadder than losing something you try so hard to care for! 604-532-8670. Karen

You are welcome to come see my little fish room!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello! My name is Karen and I am in Langley. I breed Show Quality Guppies! Very Beautiful and Rare!!! It is Summertime so I clear out my tanks so I can Vacation! If you are interested I have amazing fish at a fraction of the normal price!!!!! Almost free! Actually I have some free culls but $3 for Designer fish and negotiable deals on my Show Fish! You can call me at 604-532-8670. Video attached![video]https://www.facebook.com/kmatulik/videos/10153768121970272/[/video]

·
Super Moderator
5,306 Posts
Welcome to BCA, Way2tall69!

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Best Regards,

Stuart

1 - 18 of 18 Posts