British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:D
Looks like Im not the only one who found their way back!!! I very happy to figure out how to get back in my Profile :lol:
sadly, the beginning of this mess out doors, it was time to lay my old girl down and was feeling a bit lost...
did a bit of soul searching and found best thing was getting back into tanks ... :confused: or I should say Tank..:lol:

Oh Man some things have things changed !!!
SO !!!
I have bought a fluval Flex 9 Gall... What a great little tank So far! just starting the cycle... I know I have tons of reading to do because Iforgot so much...

I had a Puffer tank before and loved that little guy... In really leaning towards that again...
nut I really dont know... Shrimp tank would be great too!

input always appreciated

Just a girl with a 10 Gallon! :bigsmile:

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the loss of your other pet. A puffer would do fine in that tank. I have some free pond snails if you get a puffer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the loss of your other pet. A puffer would do fine in that tank. I have some free pond snails if you get a puffer.
Oh Awesome!!! Thank you!

Im totally confused to what I do want... I seen I can acquire some beautiful orange shrimp from a local member.... I never seen that before :cool:

i do remember Puffers n shrimp dont mix :bigsmile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts