British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very excited to be here. I just have one low tech planted tank right now but I am hoping to set up another. I look forward to browsing here and asking some questions.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Welcome to BCA Kirsten, pretty much anything related to the hobby can get answered by the many knowledgeable members here. :cool:

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Welcome aboard! There's quite a few planted tank members here with a lot knowledge. Ask away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
Welcome to BCA, Kirsten!

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Best Regards,

Stuart

Tankful in Vancouver!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Hey Kirsten, welcome to BCA! There are some great members in Chilliwack and Abbotsford so I'm sure you can get help on any aquarium related stuff in person or get in on some sweet sales.
The photos and tank journal sections are pretty fun to browse through once in a while.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I'm also in chilliwack. I have a low tech planted tank as well I'd like to chat with you about what kind of plants you have and fish.

Cheers Sarah

1 - 12 of 12 Posts