British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All!

I'm new to the forum, but not to the hobby...

I've got over 30 years experience in just about every critter that lives in water and you'd keep in your home!

For about the last 5 years, my sole employment has come from operating my aquarium maintenance company in Prince George. I'm an ex-firefighter-turned-entrepreneur, and I couldn't be happier than doing what I love every day!

I'm in the process of opening up a small retail space in my home and plan to give the LFS's a run for their money. My dry goods are in and my livestock should follow as soon as my tanks complete their cycles.

For my personal tanks, I currently have a 90 gallon mixed reef tank, a 60 gallon aggressive freshwater tank, a 35 gallon toad habitat, and a 30 gallon and 50 gallon hospital tank which are soon to be converted to holding livestock for sale.

I'm also trying a new idea - consignment. So if you're in PG and need to get rid of gear, let me know. I'm sure I can help you out!

So if you love the hobby as much as I do, feel free to check out my website, give me a buzz on the phone and drop-by for a coffee when you're in PG!

Cheers all, and Best Fishes!
<"))))><

·
Super Moderator
5,242 Posts
Welcome to BCA.

I hear PG is in dire need of some good suppliers/shops. I hope this works out for you :)

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Best Regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Welcome to the site, best wishes with your new business.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome to the site!

PG is definitely in dire need of a better LFS. I'm sure we'll be meeting soon :)

When you get your shop up and running drop me a PM and I'll come by and check it out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
welcome; i can relate to the not having what you need,try 100 mile house..anyways,lots of great contacts,through this site..chillin..

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Welcome to BCA!!! What's your website? :)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
welcome from Port Moody...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts