British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are so happy to have partnered up with April's Aquarium. I have seen her following and we know she will do a great job for us and all of you. Everyone in Canada will now be able to have Tony Tan's (IP Discus), swimming in their tanks. And of course all of our angelfish as well. DiscusUSA is a division of AngelfishUSA. We are one of the largest breeders and suppliers of top quality Angelfish. Philippine Blues, Koi's, The all new Dantums TM and Albino Dantums TM. (Dantum is now trademarked by us in the USA). of course Blacks, Zebra's, Marbles, Golds, Platinums, and ????
And best of all we now have 2 overseas farms producing only for the AngelfishUSA family around the world.
1st farm is in the Philippines. (yep, where the philippines blue angelfish originated). Our farm there is producing many wild types for us. F1 St Isabel (in stock now), St Isabel x Philippine Blue Cross, Blue Smokey Snakeskins, Albino Pinoy's (all of these are in stock at our main facility in Fort Lauderdale, FL).
in 2 weeks we will have F1 Red Spotted, F1 Peruvian Altum, F1 Red Backs, and some more surprises

Our 2nd farm we are partners in. It is located in South Taiwan.
This farm will produce F1 Wilds (many varieties), in fact our first shipment will arrive this coming Monday.
And many angelfish. Super Red Ultra Coverage Kois, Red Shoulder Manacupura's, Green Giants, Albino Red Caps, Albino Sunsets... I will be working very close with my partner Tom Huang and we will come up with all kinds of new high quality strains.

Wish I had more time to tell you everything going on, but just too busy right now...

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Thanks for taking the time touts some of your upcoming strains!
Next order ..I hope to get more angels etc.

Sent by tapatalk in north Burnaby

1 - 2 of 2 Posts