British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi. I am new to the whole thing, except for keeping a 10 gallon tank many years ago. I have been going through a huge learning curve, reading as much as I can...but there is so much to learn, I really had no idea how much! We have had some good advice and guidance already from local experienced people. We set up a 36 gallon bow-front tank in early November, and have live plants. There is a community of fish in there now; a dozen rasbora hengeli, a dwarf gourami, 5 panda cory catfish, 2 kuhli loaches, a bristle-nosed pleco and a guppy. A single Endler found it's way in when we bought our loaches, it was so small at the time we didn't know what it actually was until the colours came in. The tank is cycled and everyone seems to be doing well:D
Looking forward to reading and learning more.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Welcome to BCA Wendy, I think you will find our forum friendly as well as informative, thanks for becoming a member of our community. :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome & hope you find answers to questions that you need here. It is great forum.

·
Super Moderator
5,306 Posts
Welcome to BCA, Wendy.

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Best Regards,

Stuart

1 - 7 of 7 Posts