British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im Billie from Coquitlam. As a child, my dad brought me into the hobby by keeping a 55g planted with angelfish and bought me a little 10g for guppies. We both left the hobby after moving out of our first house and we recently returned after moving to our third house in coquitlam. Quick thanks to @The Guy for helping me set up our tank with my first encounter with someone on this forum!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome.What fish are you keeping?Lots to learn here.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Hi Im Billie from Coquitlam. As a child, my dad brought me into the hobby by keeping a 55g planted with angelfish and bought me a little 10g for guppies. We both left the hobby after moving out of our first house and we recently returned after moving to our third house in coquitlam. Quick thanks to @The Guy for helping me set up our tank with my first encounter with someone on this forum!
Your very welcome Billie, happy to help and to meet you. Welcome to BCA where there's lots of knowledgeable people.
Good luck with your new tank. :cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Billie! What kind of fish are you putting in your tank. I Breed Show Guppies! Maybe you would be interested!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did realize so many people posted on my intro, thank you all for the welcome! and kanda, when i get stable with the strains im raising im gonna pm you to introduce some new blood into my breeders =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts