British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Hello

732 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  CRS Fan 
#1 ·
Hello,
I've been keeping fish off and on since i was a kid. Got back into freshwater about a year ago after taking a break from the hobby following a number of small frustrating disasters dabbling in saltwater. I have converted my biocube14 to a low tech planted tank and have recently started up a 29 gallon. (yes it is cycled) I have been lurking on the forums for a very long time trying to soak up as much information as possible and make sense of it all. The more I read the more horrified I become by the obvious torture I put my poor fish through before I knew any better all those years ago. Im quite determined to be a good fish keeper at this point and am currently in the process of attempting to nurse a beautiful adult pair of pearl gourami back to health that I obtained in less than ideal condition. Looking forward to success in this hobby through the welth of experience and information here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.