British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this group. Very excited to have a fish forum as none of my friends are interested in fish whatsoever. I have three community tropical freshwater aquariums with discus, angelfish, blue acara, rams, apistogramma, clown loaches to list a few.

· Premium Member
5,680 Posts
Hello youngashlori.

Welcome to BC Aquaria. We are a motley crew indeed. It’s nice to hear of newer hobbyist joining the ranks. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Best regards,

Stuart

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello youngashlori.

Welcome to BC Aquaria. We are a motley crew indeed. It’s nice to hear of newer hobbyist joining the ranks. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Best regards,

Stuart
Tanks Stuart!
Hello youngashlori.

Best regards,

Stuart
Tanks Stuart

I'm new to this group. Very excited to have a fish forum as none of my friends are interested in fish whatsoever. I have three community tropical freshwater aquariums with discus, angelfish, blue acara, rams, apistogramma, clown loaches to list a few.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tanks? Is that a typo or a pun? :giggle:
I am really excited for the arrival my female gold diamond discus being flown in from Canadian Aqua Farm on Thursday. I have 3 males and 1 female discus. My Cobalt male is a juvenile so is in a different tank. The ongoing drama between my Valentine male and Leopard male over y Turquoise female has been challenging. I'm hoping this young female will help to balance out the testosterone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts