British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Steve and im from Burnaby and my friend over the last week kept showing me and introducing me to aquascape and after nights of rabbit holing he introduced me here to find whatever information I may be looking for

I guess I spontaneuously bought Fluval spev V 5g and looking to start my hardscaping soon
any tips would be greatly appreciated

thinking of raising a single betta with maybe a bottom feeder or something like that? maybe not shrimp since bettas tend to eat them

anyways thanks for having me here

·
Super Moderator
5,238 Posts
Welcome to BCA, steviecheeze!

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Best Regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry don't know how to browse the forum that great yet, is there anywhere in Vancouver where I can buy a small amount of white sand? I don't wanna buy a 3-5 pound bag as im just trying to lay out a small trail

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
sorry don't know how to browse the forum that great yet, is there anywhere in Vancouver where I can buy a small amount of white sand? I don't wanna buy a 3-5 pound bag as im just trying to lay out a small trail
North American Pets on Kingsway(corner Nanaimo) sells it in small bags and in bulk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts