·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
thanks,
he seems pretty aggressive towards my P Bass.
any way to help curb his aggression?
That's what you'll expect to a lone asian aro. Can't really do much about its aggression except to add more pbass or more asian aro.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's what you'll expect to a lone asian aro. Can't really do much about its aggression except to add more pbass or more asian aro.
LOL!!! It's not an Asian, it's a jardini. LOL!!!

To the OP, feed it well, twice a day with a good floating pellet, live crickets and fresh foods from a fish market. Also hand feed it dew worms and this will take away it's agression. Remember, feeding well doesn't mean over feeding.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
it is Green Aro, its look nice! 100 % asian Aro,
jardini aro is different , they have 2 kind, one usually have orange spot on the body, and the head is smaller then whole body, it can see, and green Aro is more expenance $ then jardini ... another things, green aro the tail usually have white clour, and the fin very long! if nice green aro will have purple and green clour, anyway ur aro look very health, feed him pawn or king worm , it will have better clour too ! good luck!
jardini aro, head small and lot orange spot!
http://www.aquaticsworlds.com/uploads/post-1-1235023090.jpg

Green aro , show green and tail have white clour
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=.../images?q=Green+arowana&um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch:1

·
Registered
1,158 Posts

To the OP, feed it well, twice a day with a good floating pellet, live crickets and fresh foods from a fish market. Also hand feed it dew worms and this will take away it's agression. Remember, feeding well doesn't mean over feeding.
Can you look for a Jardini like this? because I am in a market for one. I believed the aro come with certificate and it can prove what species this is.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

My mistake it's not Asian aro as it's now a Canadian aro as it can only be found here in BC. LOL!

Wow didn't know dew worms can take away the aggression of a fish. Lol! Now I'm gonna feed dew worms to my aggressive arowanas and snakeheads so they won't be aggressive anymore.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It works well, however I've never tried it with Channa sp. and doubt it will work! I hear feeding your fish lungfish pectoral and pelvic fins works too.

Edited for a....

Laugh Out Loud!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
It works well, however I've never tried it with Channa sp. and doubt it will work! I hear feeding your fish lungfish pectoral and pelvic fins works too.

Edited for a....

Laugh Out Loud!
I gonna try that method.:) Thanks!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If thats a green mine must be a jardini :(... meh all good but i need to get my guy a buddy
you got pm..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts