British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ...What's up....my name is Christy .... Chris for most of my pals ...... I live in Chilliwack I'm 33...... I found this forum from surfing for new fish and tanks and so forth

I have ......uh hang on ....*counts tanks* 5 full size tanks.....1 is salt water.....and I have 3 smaller tanks for babies and bettas and stuff
I have been doing aquariums most of my life but stopped to have a life and only recently got back into the swing of things during the spring

I am looking for 2 things within the lower mainland and Vancouver island

#1 - I would really really REALLY like to find a small school of about 5-6 glass catfish .....the LPS ones are just dying left right and center and the ppl working in these huge fish outlet stores could care less about how these fish are treated or what the tanks are like etc etc ( if you work at a pet store and actually do your darn job and care about the fish...that comment did not apply to you)

#2 - I am seeking a long 50 gallon tank to house a few shrimp colonies.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm far from a large Lps. I'm more of a boutique and I may be a bit crazy...but I talk to my fish. They don't always answer...but I do anyhow. Lol.
Glad you found bcaquaria.
Sounds like you have multiple tank syndrome starting .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard! I'm far from a large Lps. I'm more of a boutique and I may be a bit crazy...but I talk to my fish. They don't always answer...but I do anyhow. Lol.
Glad you found bcaquaria.
Sounds like you have multiple tank syndrome starting .
Lol I think I like you already April ....they do answer back ....its the bubbles we see ;) ....plus my betta knows exactly who I am and what I have in my hand....so they know....THEY KNOW....... Plus on a bad day .....they listen......they are the best listeners .....even better then humans hahah

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Welcome to BCA Christy! I'll bet you'll find a store (if you haven't received a PM already) who'll give you a heads up on the glassfish as well as the tank you are looking for.
Post pics of your tanks! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to BCA Christy! I'll bet you'll find a store (if you haven't received a PM already) who'll give you a heads up on the glassfish as well as the tank you are looking for.
Post pics of your tanks! :)
I started on the first one.....Need to take some new ones for the new additions
See my Hogwarts album
Yea ppl have been ridiculously helpful its fantastic!
Found the glass cats in a matter of hours!
Thanks for the welcome!~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts