British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's. I'm Ash, from the Orlando area and I been in this hobby for a long time. I keep fresh, brackish and soon to be salt water tanks. I have Gsp, F8's, Ghost Shrimp, Koi, Ryukin, German Blue Rams, Angels, plecos, Ghost cats, Panda and Pepper Corys and a Tiger Barb in my Snail breeding tank. Love aquascapes so I have a few plants as well ( even in my brackish tank). Im big on diy...like food, decor, tanks and I try to help anyone that needs it on my fb page. Tryed other forums for puffers ( hint, hint) but the ppl had no idea what they were talking about and very rude...

·
Banned
220 Posts
welcome to BCA guy, I too love puffers however Im more into the larger freshwater breeds. BCA is a great community with tonnes of knowledgable members and some really good sponsors, and a few nuts but hey thats what familia is all about ..

Man being in orlando you must have access to so many awesome things and the ability to keep tropicals outdoors must be incredible ... If i was you I would be building an outdoor monster pond.
well lucky duck see you around.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm making a 800 gallon pond as we speak, lol. My Koi has out grown all her tanks and is 12". The guy I got her from had her in a 5 gallon tank with no light, filter or air at 5", I wanted to hurt him. I took her and put her in a 100 gallon. I love all fish, but anything rare or weird. What is perfect for a fish geek... puffers...fw, bw and saltwater so I think I'll fit right in. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Ashley

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! I have recenly downsized everything :-( and my father in law does not have time for a large pond...so I had to give my Koi away. Im hopeing to start a coral only tank in a 20 gallon. I have three frags someone was kind enough to give me to get my tank up and running...the are in a 2.5 gallon now. I thank you for your kind words :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts