British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out about this site. I have been into fish off and on for about 17 years. I had a 10 gallon and had just set up a real nice 33 gallon tank 16 years ago. I got some real nice fish including a Zebra Pleco and some RARE rainbows. It was doing beautifully and my house burned down 1 month later! Since then about 5 years ago I set up a 10 gallon. Currently I have only a 10 gallon tank. I really like rainbow fish. I just got 2 Reds. My 3 Bosemani died in a week as well as my pleco and 2 tetera. Cant figure it out. I, like so many others hope to have a fish room some day. It probably wont happen. Over the years I have picked up many tanks and equipment. Currently I have about 50 tanks and all kinds of lights, filters, heaters, pumps etc, etc. Nothing exotic or salt water. I had hoped to replace glass on cracked tanks but my time wont allow it for a long time. So now due to room, time and expense am looking to SELL -- especially tanks with broken glass to someone who can repair them. I also have undamaged tanks for sale 1 gallon to 90 gallon as well as much related equipment. I also have Java Moss for sale. If there is anyone out there into Rainbows I would like to hear from them, actually from anyone! Also anyone who want to buy any of my stuff!! Bob 250-656-0549

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Welcome to BCA!

Make sure you post an Ad with prices in the Vancouver Island Classifieds Equipment section.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome to BCA :)

·
Super Moderator
5,342 Posts
Welcome to BCA, Bob :D!

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Best Regards,

Stuart

1 - 9 of 9 Posts