British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a longtime lurker who has finally taken the plunge after a year. To say that the crash left me bewildered and lost would be an understatement.

Currently I only have a ten gallon but I have been infected with the MTS bug. So as soon the parental units agree to let me have another tank (or if I can sneak another one in :D), I will be officially infected...

Looking forward to meeting new people on this site.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
welcome.....

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
Welcome to BCA!

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists types here. There are Dwarf Shrimp, Planted Tanks, Cichlid, Goldfish, Pleco, Catfish, Betta, Oddball, Community, Marine (FOWLR), and Reef enthusiasts to name a few.
Enjoy your time here :)!

Stuart

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hi, I'm a longtime lurker who has finally taken the plunge after a year. To say that the crash left me bewildered and lost would be an understatement.

Currently I only have a ten gallon but I have been infected with the MTS bug. So as soon the parental units agree to let me have another tank (or if I can sneak another one in :D), I will be officially infected...

Looking forward to meeting new people on this site.
Welcome to Bca. I used go with the sneak appraoch on any tank under 30 gallons when I was living with the parents.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts